Blog about nails, manicures, nail polishes, stamping, etc., but also about other things that make my life rich

May 9, 2011

Milani One Coat Glitter: Purple Gleam

Out of all One Coat Glitters by Milani this one is the worse in my opinion.

First of all, it's nowhere near ONE coat glitter, in these photos I have put three coats, and I might as well have done the fourth since I can still see some gaps.

Then, of course, to dry that mess up, I added a thick coat of Poshe.
Just look what it did to my tips! I have a tip wear as if this photo was taken on the fourth day of wearing the polish...

And then, on top of all, I couldn't capture the true color!
But, then, it happens to all purples, I guess. So, just imagine it a bit more one the ligth side of purple, not so violet as in the photos.

Oh, and one more thing, it looks so dull, without any shine in that glitter, even with TC that is supposed to add extra glow. Boring... :(
I believe only a true purple lover would fancy this polish. I don't.

These were taken outdoors:





But since the color turned out too cold, I thought I could perhaps capture the real color inside, with flash:





A bit better, but I'm still not completely satisfied with this swatch. The color is most accurate in the first photo.
I took the polish off next day and I'm curently having a great mani that I can't wait to show you tomorrow!

Bye
Stickers

7 comments:

  1. Ma nemoj se sekirat!v Pa za layering je dušu dao! -ja ga vidim preko crnog ili ljubicastog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kod ovako divnih lakova mi uopće nisu bitne njegove mane.. da treba 66 slojeva i dalje je divan, a ovaj je predivan.

    Ja sam onaj istinski ljubitelj ljubičastog. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lijep je ali se sigurno jaaako teško skida. to je razlog zašto preferiram samo blago sedefaste

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Irena: vidiš, layering mi nije pao na pamet, trebalo bi to probati...

    @Lalica: Haha, tebe sam se odmah i sjetila zbog ljubičaste...

    @Nails: Nakon baznog laka, tri sloja i Poshe-a, samo sam ga oljuštila s nokta. A acetonom bi mi valjda trebalo tri sata...

    ReplyDelete
  5. nisam bas najveci obozavatelj ljubicaste al meni ovo super izgleda, a mozda bi ga se s nekim guscim topcoatom moglo natjerat i da problista

    ReplyDelete
  6. ma možeš ti reći šta god hoćeš, ali meni ovo predobro izgleda :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is so damn pretty!

    ReplyDelete