Blog about nails, manicures, nail polishes, stamping, etc., but also about other things that make my life rich

May 18, 2011

Maybelline mini Colorama no.64 Vibrant Fuchsia

This color is exactly like it's name says: vibrant fuchsia!  Beautiful pinky fuchsia with blue-ish (purple-ish) micro shimmer that makes the warm pink more cold, but still vibrant. What a description, now I'm confused! :)

I always remember my first... First love, first kiss, first beer can that I collected (now I have over 200), first polish I ever bought (now I have almost 150)....

Back at the time when I wasn't a polish addict, I owned few polishes, some of them were presents, some were given to me when they were sticky and old by my friends, and most of the time I used my momma's polishes. I'm begining to think that she would be a polish addict herself if she was born when I was, since she grew up when only few shades could be found in our stores, and she had almost all of them. Today, she says she's too old for this, but she still supports my hoarding, though :) Thanks, mom!

But then came the time I saw this beauty and since it was too bright for my mom's collection, it was the first polish I ever bought for myself! And when I used the first bottle, I started to buy other polishes, but some time ago I bought it again, and now I tried it after some time. And again, I'm loving this color!



 These first two were taken indoors, and the other three outdoors. It was so sunny outside that my hands look yellow-ish from all that light...
This is two easy coats of Vibrant Fuchsia.
I'm sorry I applied it yesterday when it was dark, and I washed my hair this morning, so there's some tip wear, but I'm sure you wouldn't notice it if I didn't mention it, would you? :)





And now: (drums in the background) : Winner of my giveaway..................................................................................
................................................................................................................................................................................................................IS..................................................................................................................................................



 Congrats, girl! Check out Ritterbraten's excellent blog, Das Experiment.
I sent you an email, hope to hear from you soon.

I had to write all the names to small papers because I don't trust random, I know it's stupid, but I have a feeling that the first and the last contestant have no chance, and I feel it's unfair! :)
Thank you all for joining me!

Bye
Stickers

4 comments:

  1. Imam ga i ja, al mi uzasno stoji...Izgledam ko jefrina drolja :D TEbi stoji bas dobro!

    Čestitke dobitnici :) Btw. kod Lalice je izvučen broj 1 na giveawayu! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaaaaaaaaaay!! I'm so glad!! :)
    Thank you so much!

    PS Nice colour, I like "cold" pinks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A zašto bi tvoja mama bila prestara za ovako lijepe bojice? Ja imam osjećaj da ću i sa 60 nositi svašta na noktima :)
    Nagovori ti nju, doduše, jedino tada postoji opasnost da će onda ona tebi otimati lakove :)
    Congrats to the winner, and I must say I love your English, I hate blogs where the text is edited using Google translate.

    ReplyDelete