Blog about nails, manicures, nail polishes, stamping, etc., but also about other things that make my life rich

January 16, 2013

Midie no. 322

A long time ago I bought this polish. It's a no name brand I found in a local China shop and that I purchased before coming to conclusion that I really shouldn't buy all sorts of polishes.
I hate so many things about this polish.

I hate it's stench, I hate the fact that it's hardly manageable a year after it was opened (I have few Zoya polishes 4 years old that are in a far better condition).
But what I hate the most is that this cheap crap always makes my nails split!

At first I thought it was a coincidence: I put on this lovely polish on my long and healthy nails and a week later they were gone. Had to chop 'em of completely :(
I tried to do that two times since than and every time it's the same result.
As I am writing this post I'm looking at my poor, short, chubby nails and cursing the day I purchased this polish.

What I loooove about it? The color, obviously...






 
P.S. I finally got rid of that polish after the third shortening of my nails!

Bye
Stickers

3 comments:

  1. Well the color is beautiful,but if it does that to your nails,who knows what chemicals are in it :((

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nije boja vrijedna toga :o Katastrofa. Meni ne bi palo na pamet da je to zbog laka, ja bih krivila sve druge moguće faktore.. Bye bye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ma da, letio je u smeće sad nakon trećeg puta. :)

    ReplyDelete