Blog about nails, manicures, nail polishes, stamping, etc., but also about other things that make my life rich

March 13, 2011

Zoya Kotori

Zoya Kotori is excellent polish, but only for layering.
When I first got it, I regularly tried to get the bottle color so I did 4 or 5 layers, I don't even remember. That was Pre-Seche time, so after one and a half hour drying time, I went for a ride on my bike and f...ed up three nails. That made me so angry that I swore I'll never wear this polish again and I made a decision to sell it soon.

But, luckily, there are nail polish blogs and I found out that this polish is very good over any darker polish: green, blue, black, gray and then it's necessary to put only one coat to achieve bottle color.

So here it it, over Manhattan plain black polish:





I just love how crazy it shines!

Bye
Stickers

4 comments: