Blog about nails, manicures, nail polishes, stamping, etc., but also about other things that make my life rich

February 23, 2011

Zoya Veruschka better swatch

A while ago I posted photos of Zoya Veruschka, but I wasn't satisfied with them.
So here it is, again, in all it's beauty, Zoya Verushka, but with top coat so that the beautiful micro shimmer is visible.
Here it is in the sun:


And in the shade:


Firts picture is more accurate, so here are few more sunny pics:



I actually preffer this color with top coat, first because of forementioned micro shimmer, and second because with my new top coat Catrice Up to 10 days, this matte polish will hopefully last a little longer than the usual day and a half.
That's the only downside of this polish: quick chipping in matte version.

But the color is to die for, isn't it???
Bye

Stickers

2 comments: