Blog about nails, manicures, nail polishes, stamping, etc., but also about other things that make my life rich

March 29, 2011

Strawberry nails

It's time for summer mani! Altough the rain was falling down all day yesterday, I was feeling good because I finally managed to steal some time  free from obligations. I spent three hours shopping with my friend (and found nothing), we ate cakes in the best patisserie in Zagreb and I was a new person.

That's where the idea for manicure came from: something sweet!






 The yellow base is Juliana nails polish in color 154. I never heard of this brand untill my friend got this polish for me (thanks!). It was a bit frosty so I added a top of Essence Matt top coat which removed brush strokes perfectly!

I'm once again repeating myself: if you have a nice shade of polish, but the finish is frosty, pearl, or metallic with visible brush strokes, just put on one layer of matt top coat and it will look perfect!

Then I added these sweet strawberries in red and green.
Have you ever tried two or more colors stamping?

I like the way it looks on my nails, this pale yellow with matt top coat, almost like I have some kind of plastic nails.

Bye
Stickers

3 comments: