Blog about nails, manicures, nail polishes, stamping, etc., but also about other things that make my life rich

March 23, 2011

Essence Summer of love- Always Hippie

This collection was released in summer 2009., so it's pretty old, but I got this polish just now. It was opened before and I was surprised to see that the polish was as good as new, it wasn't thick or dryed.

The color itself didn't excite me at all, and when I saw brush strokes I thought I'd take it off immediately.
But I decided to add a pattern with Bundle Monster plates to see if I could hide the strokes.

And I think it worked quite well, don't you think? I also added a thick coat of Poshe to even it out.

I might even wear this for two or three days.



The polish has metallic finish as you can see in the last photo and it's pretty opaque in only one coat.

Now that I've found a way to hide brush strokes, I'm thinking of trying some old polishes with frosty finish or visible brush strokes.
Have you tried frostys with matte top coat yet? I's an excellent way to make them 'wearable'.

Bye
Stickers

3 comments:

  1. that's a pretty mani! very natural!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!
    Yeah, I think it would be better for autumn, but I wanted to try the polish...

    ReplyDelete