I 'm just reminding you of my giveaway that ends in 4 days! I just wanted to thank everyone for your comments and suggestions on how to improve my blog. And to welcome all of you who haven't entered yet to do so.
I was surprised how many of you liked Milani Purple Gleam. Maybe I'll have to find better home for it...
I did this new mani in less than half an hour and I was surprised how good it looks, as though I was sitting in a nail salon for an hour or more.
As a base I used some sheer pink franken, just to cover any visible imperfections on the nail. Then I used scotch tape and Golden Rose Paris 60 to do a red triangle on the nail.
And finally I used a thin brush to do a silver line with She 230.
I'm really satisfied with this mani, I think I'll wear it for a few days, until it chips.
Sorry for photo spamming :)
Next: I got an award!
I've been tagged by Maki and Lalica. Thank you so much my lovely ladies with fancy nails :)
Here's what you have to do:
Write 10 facts about yourself and pass the award to 10 bloggers!
Here we go...
1. I'm a hamster. I collect everything. Beer cans, erasers, old coins, tea bags (yes, even tea bags...) ...
2. I'm a student at civil engineering.
3. The other day I was looking at my old photos and I realised I don't have any picture since I was 14 without my nails being polished :)
4. I currently own more than 100 and less than 150 polishes
5. I love to play stupid match-5 games and listen to an audiobook at the same time. I can spend hours like that!
6. Uh, .... isn't 5 facts more than enough? I get bored easily... Does anyoone even read this? :)
7. I love to travel. But then again, who doesn't?
8. I love everything overcooked, overdone, roasted....with big dark crust, and taste of burnt. Meat, popcorns, potatoes, biscuits... No red beefsteak for me!
9. I love cooking!
10. I'm grumpy...
I tag folllowing blogs:
OMG Polish 'em
More Nail Polish
Ash-Lilly's Lacquer lust