Blog about nails, manicures, nail polishes, stamping, etc., but also about other things that make my life rich

November 13, 2011

Day 12. Stripes

I kept this mani simple and easy.
Just blue polish with silver stripes.

 For blue base I used Pure Ice French Kiss and for stripes my standard konading polish: Sally Hansen Opal Chrome.





My nails are now so long that old Bundle Monster plates' whole image is not big enough to cover them, and that's why you can see large blue spots near the nail's root.
But I'm not complaining! :)  It's a reason to order new plates!

And I have to share with you what I had for lunch today: stuffed mediterranean squids with ham and cheese with french fries and tartar sauce!


And for the end I must say I really like what Emerald Sparkled did for her Stripes days, take a look:
Burberry Mani

As a great fan of this sample I can't wait to try something like that myself. I hope she won't mind me copying :)

Bye
Stickers

5 comments:

  1. opal chrome jako dobro stambilja bome, a te lignje, joj mljac mljac sreca da mi je i tako vrijeme a veceru ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this pattern !
    Visit me in your spare time :
    http://myministyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. dobra manikura, ne zamjeram rubove, nisi jedina koja ima takvih problema ;-D
    uf, da sam ranije znala što je za ručak, bila bih se i ja nacrtala ;-D

    ReplyDelete