Things are starting to get better with this little blog of mine!!!
I got an award from Nail crazy !!! Actually not one, but two awards...Thank you very much Nail crazy!
Things like this make me post as often as I can, so along with this award I'm showing you my current mani:
It was supposed to be army nails, but it doesn't look very army to me. I'll try to do a better one next time, perhaps with pink-purple combination...
On to the topic: First award is for new bloggers.
These are rules of first award:
Rouls would be as follows: Post about this award and copy the rules. Link the person that had tagged you. Choose 3 - 5 Blogs you would like to tag and link them too. Leave them a comment on their blog that you've linked them. Important: This award is for unknown blogs, so don't tag some 3000-Reader-Blogs!
Here are the blogs that I award:
1.Polish Drop - neat and nice nails, great photos
2. Nails for fun - I also award Nails for fun. Great choice of nail polishes...
3. Polish this! - this girl has beautiful nails!
4. Acetone and Old Lacquer - I love those nails and nailart
And the second award is Stylish blogger.
So, these are the rules to the award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 redently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
1. Once again: Thank you Nail crazy!
2. 7 things about me:
1.I love beautiful nails: I think that neat and nicely polished nails distinguish a lady from a bunch of women.
2. I traveled a lot and I plan to travel more and more and more... That is if my new obsession with polishes doesn't cost me all my money that I used to save for traveling...
3. I love animals, I have a female dog that is 17 years old, completely deaf :) and a syameese cat that's wicked and rotten, but cute nevertheless.
4. I just broke up a four years old relationship and I am a little bit sad, but optimistic, something even better is yet to come :)
5. I have red hair, and I've had it since 8th grade.
6. I'm an amateur singer, I sing all the time, and of course, under shower, too. My secret wish is to be a part of a band one day, but I'm still waiting for an offer.
7. I love reading books, and I have a special notebook in which I write short summary of every book that I've read.
3. My award goes to:
Acetone and Old Lacquer
Sonidlo's nails polishes