Blog about nails, manicures, nail polishes, stamping, etc., but also about other things that make my life rich

January 15, 2011

I got my first award!

Things are starting to get better with this little blog of mine!!!
I got an award from Nail crazy !!! Actually not one, but two awards...Thank you very much Nail crazy!
Things like this make me post as often as I can, so along with this award I'm showing you my current mani:



It was supposed to be army nails, but it doesn't look very army to me. I'll try to do a better one next time, perhaps with pink-purple combination...

On to the topic: First award is for new bloggers.
These are rules of first award:
Rouls would be as follows: Post about this award and copy the rules. Link the person that had tagged you. Choose 3 - 5 Blogs you would like to tag and link them too. Leave them a comment on their blog that you've linked them. Important: This award is for unknown blogs, so don't tag some 3000-Reader-Blogs!
Here are the blogs that I award:
1.Polish Drop - neat and nice nails, great photos
2. Nails for fun - I also award Nails for fun. Great choice of nail polishes...
3. Polish this! - this girl has beautiful nails!
4. Acetone and Old Lacquer - I love those nails and nailart

And the second award is Stylish blogger.

So, these are the rules to the award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 redently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!

1. Once again: Thank you Nail crazy!
2. 7 things about me:

     1.I love beautiful nails: I think that neat and nicely polished nails distinguish a lady from a bunch of women.
     2. I traveled a lot and I plan to travel more and more and more... That is if my new obsession with polishes doesn't cost me all my money that I used to save for traveling...
     3. I love animals, I have a female dog that is 17 years old, completely deaf  :) and a syameese cat that's wicked and rotten, but cute nevertheless.
     4. I just broke up a four years old relationship and I am a little bit sad, but optimistic, something even better is yet to come :)
     5. I have red hair, and I've had it since 8th grade.
     6. I'm an amateur singer, I sing all the time, and of course, under shower, too. My secret wish is to be a part of a band one day, but I'm still  waiting for an offer.
     7. I love reading books, and I have a special notebook in which I write short summary of every book that I've read.

3. My award goes to:
Parokeets
Nikki's nails
Polish this!
Acetone and Old Lacquer
Sonidlo's nails polishes
Ivana
Polish drop


Bye
Stickers

5 comments:

  1. Hvala na nagradi. :) I upravu si, zena sa lepim noktima bas izgleda nesto posebno. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the awars!

    Wow, your dog is quite old! How is it with completely deaf dog? I'm just asking because I have 14-year-old dog and she's been loosing her hearing a lot lately..

    ReplyDelete
  3. She used to be outside, but last few years she's in the house all the time, most of the time asleep. I can't go out in the woods with her like I used to because she wanders and can't hear me calling like before :)
    She behaves just like an old lady, sleeps, eats and enjoys our attention. When I'm calling her I wave in front of her eyes and she comes. Nothing really changed, you'll be ok with your dog, better deaf than blind :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. pa i nisu ovi maskirni nokti tako loši :-)
    e, smislila sam način kako ćeš mi zahvaliti :-p
    pridruži se mojim 'sljedbenicima' :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hvala na nagradi! :)) Imaš i ti par od mene...

    ReplyDelete