Blog about nails, manicures, nail polishes, stamping, etc., but also about other things that make my life rich

September 8, 2011

New Age Blue

New Age polishes are amazing. You can buy them in pharmacies and department stores for 1$, but their pigmentation and quality always astonishes me.
This was one coat! It dried in a second. I added Catrice Up to 10 days top coat (why did they discontinue this product?) and this mani after three days looks just as good as new.

I love this color: bright blue that is hard to capture on camera. It looks a bit washed out on the photos, but in reality it screams: BLUE!
I tried to find similar color since my tiny bottle (5ml) is going towards its end.
Sally Hansen Brisk Blue, OPI No room for blues and Color Club 220 volts look close.

Does any of you girls have some bright blue polish to recommend?

On to the photos:




Bye
Stickers

4 comments:

  1. lijepa boja na lijepim noktima ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a lovely blue. You could try:
    Color Club Pure Energy, China Glaze Bahamian Escape, ASOS Paints by ciate Lauren, Twinkling by LA Girl. x

    ReplyDelete