Blog about nails, manicures, nail polishes, stamping, etc., but also about other things that make my life rich

November 21, 2012

Blue nails with OPI No Room For The Blues

No Room For The Blues is one of my favourite blues, and I own around 50 shades of blue (no pun intended).
It's medium creme blue, it's perfect to apply and it is opaque in only one coat.

The closest thing I have is Catrice Blue Cara Ciao, also opaque in one coat, but I like OPI more because it seems to me it could last for a week without major tipwear.

I never wore it for a week tohugh, since I still have some untried polishes I don't want to keep waiting to be worn, even though I haven't bought a polish in months (trying to cure my obsession).

 On its own it's perfect, but I always enjoy some stamping too.






What's your favourite blue?
 I know that's a tough question. :)

Bye
Stickers


No comments:

Post a Comment